- Material: Tungsten Carbide
- Available Widths: 6mm, 8mm, & 10mm
- Available Sizes: 4.0 - 15.0
- Finish: Polished
- Weight: 4 - 12 Grams
- Processing time: Ships next business day
- Shipping: Free 2 business day shipping
A bold crosshatch pattern is a statement maker. If style stands out to you, consider the black and blue carbon fiber inlay of the Eurylochus wedding band. Classic crossing patterns keep you guessing with the contemporary look of the bright blue with the black. Intertwined like the power and love you have for your partner, you will look and feel strong as you wear this ring for eternity. The inlay is smooth against the edge of the silver Tungsten Carbide ring. While the beveled edge completes the modern feeling of the ring, it seems both traditional and fresh. Definitely the choice of ring you want to have for a lifetime.