Warranty & Size Exchanges for Precious Metal Rings
- The warranty covers size exchanges and manufacturer’s defects.
- A warranty/size exchange fee equal to 25% of the MSRP applies for all replacement rings. This is typically 30-40% of the purchase price; the fee often exceeds $500.
- Rings sent for size or warranty exchanges will typically be completely replaced with a new ring, which will take about 4-12 weeks to create.
- We highly recommend ordering our ring sizer and/or contacting us for a test ring before ordering our custom made 14k gold rings.
- Third party alterations will void the warranty.
- Rings can only be replaced with the same ring style and width.
- A similar style may be substituted in case of the ring style being discontinued.
- The warranty only applies to original purchaser only and is not transferable.
- The warranty details may change without notice.
The following are NOT covered by the warranty:
- Wear and tear (including scratches)
- Inlays (damage to inlays is considered normal wear and tear). Some inlays are exposed and are prone to damage.
- Lost or damaged stones
- Loss or theft
- Sentimental value
- Engraving fees (a fee applies for engraving on replacement rings)
- Shipping fees (typically $9.99 for USA orders, or $29.99 USD for international shipping)
- Taxes/duties/customs fees/etc.